- All schools affiliated with Sharjah Education Zone are allowed to participate only once by selecting a group of distinguished students who are capable of creative expression and the presentation of innovative and competitive shows.
- Each school is allowed to participate with one show only which should be displayed on top of one car with an aesthetically appealing, creative appearance.
- Schools are not allowed to write their names on any sign or flag. Rather, each one is distinguished from the others by a special number.
- The names of schools participating in the Parade shall be announced via all possible means that the administration of the Sharjah Children’s Reading Festival deems appropriate.
- Each school shall bear the full preparation costs of the shows; the Festival’s administration will not be involved in any of the various preparation phases.
- All participating shows must take into consideration all safety measures concerning the participating children.
- The Specialized Jury is formed through cooperation between the Festival’s administration and Sharjah Education Zone and its decisions may not be challenged. The Jury must consist of education and art arbitrators who are concerned with the live shows.
- The participants must adhere to the Parade’s subject in every edition.
- The shows must be executed with precision and skill.
- The participants may use all available means to present impressive and beautiful shows that reflect the bright side of the United Arab Emirates.
The Parade’s Duration:
- The Parade shall be organized for three days starting from the day of opening the Sharjah Children’s Reading Festival. The next two days will include the rest of the Parade’s events.
- The itinerary is defined by the start and finish stations for the Parade. The arbitration and main show will take place behind Expo Center Sharjah (Al Buhaira).