How to Represent a Publisher (agency)
• A publisher who is not participating in the event can authorize an exhibitor to be their agent to display/sell their products. Such authorizations are valid only for the current session. Agency form is available from our website (click here).
• Exhibitors are expected to keep the signed agency forms with them throughout the exhibition period in order to produce upon request.
• Exhibitors from within the UAE can represent publishers from around the world, whereas exhibitors from other countries can only represent publishers from their respective countries.
• A non-Arab publisher can authorize any number of exhibitors to be their agents (Arab and non-Arab exhibitor), whereas an Arab publisher can have only one agent.
• An agency fee of AED 300/- per publisher is applicable to all agencies.
• SCRF holds the right to reject any agencies without giving reasons.