How to apply?
• (a) Existing members: Registered applicants can log-in to the website (click here) using the existing user-ID and password and apply.
• (b) New applicants: New participants can go to www.scrf.ae, and get their company name registered (click here). SCRF will confirm with a User-ID & password, with which they can login, fill the application form and submit.
• An email from SCRF will confirm the approval of any application.
• Applicants are expected to provide accurate contact details. New applicants should provide a copy of the trade license, a brief company profile in English (and in Arabic, if possible) along with the company logo. SCRF will not be responsible for any miscommunications due to inaccurate contact information provided in the application form. SCRF should be instantly notified of any changes in the contact information.
• SCRF reserves the right to set the date or deadline for submitting applications. Exhibitors should apply accordingly. SCRF holds the right to accept or reject applications made after the deadline.
• SCRF will set the number of participants. It reserves the right to stop receiving applications if the target is achieved before the deadline.
• Registering or applying online does not entitle the applicant to participate. It should be confirmed by an email from SCRF.
• Once the initial approval is received by email, it is mandatory for applicants to enter the details of their participating books/products to the SCRF website. This information will be used for the SCRF catalogue and other promotional purposes. SCRF reserves the right to use this information without any form of compensation/ obligation towards exhibitors.
• Exhibitors must provide the details of their books (title, author, subject, year of publishing, price, etc.). This should be completed by mid-March. The exhibitors accept that the SCRF management is not responsible for any delay or failure in the registration process due to a lack, delay or inaccuracy of the information required. SCRF assumes no responsibility for the results arising from or related to any of the above.
• SCRF holds the right to change the dates of the event, if necessary.
• SCRF holds the right to accept or reject any applications without giving any reasons and without any liabilities/responsibilities whatsoever.
• Applying online is considered an agreement to all of the SCRF Terms and Conditions.
To view how to register as an exhibitor, please click here.